The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

Great work

This animation looks great and it was just awesom and epic.

The only thing that can make this better is smoother animating and better detail.
8/10 stars
5/5 score

Swiss/Liech run Swiss/Liech run

Not too bad

This isn't too bad. The only way I think you can inprove this, is by adding colour and a back ground.

Cs4 Best Program Ever!!! Cs4 Best Program Ever!!!

Erm...

The preloader didn't work and I saw no 3D tweening. I got about 3 error messages at the start, which must mean you did something wrong.

I have Active Flash Player 9 X, the lateist version of flash player, so I have no idea why it didn't work.

ConradB responds:

NO IT MEANS YOU'RE USING AN OLD VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER FAGGIT FYCK U

In Memory of Her In Memory of Her

^-^

It's not a great animation, but still the art a great.

This is the only thing that has made me cry in a very long time. It's just so sad to hear that your dog died, but from what I can tell, she lived a wounderful life.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

...

You all didn't do very good... I found non of it funny... it was kinda lame, try again.

TooF Collection 1 TooF Collection 1

This was funny

This is very funny^-^ Other people have already told you about the prob with the "Hot" one, so I'am not going to say any thing about it.

The song at the end of the "Lazer Eyes" one is fermilier(? I can't spell), which song did it come from?

MACception responds:

Thanks, but yeah, I knew about it before releasing it, I just couldn't fix it.

"Famliliar" :) It's a song by...shit, I'm not at home and can't remember the group. Sorry bro :(

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Insane

This was insane, but good at the same time. I think you did good on it.

Ripped Up III Ripped Up III

You did good.

It's a good animation, the story line is also good.

There is only one let down, and that's all 3 parts so far are too short. Each one is about 700KB-800KB, you should just combind them all into one and add the next parts to it as well. With the way you animate, it will last for a long time.

Keep on trying and never give up!

Th3Reaper responds:

Well the 4th pt is a couple of long now.. and its only 20% finished

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

O_O

this is alittle... odd... but you still did a great job.

A Half-Breed's Requiem DS A Half-Breed's Requiem DS

It's good

This one is good. I think this one is better then your other.

Keep working on it, and you'll have some thing amazing one day.

Keep trying and never give up.

HolyDemonAndy responds:

Thank you for watching and responding. :D ^,^ And I won't ever give up! No matter what!! X) Lol. Dattebayo. :P