What's Your Aura? V2 What's Your Aura? V2

Light/Gold

This was quite intresting. Spot on too, well, mostly.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

Need improvments

One thing that annoied me most was the push back from the gun. Some times I couldn't move because of it. The movement needs to be worked on as well.

Preloader Tutorial (321) Preloader Tutorial (321)

Intresting

This is good and easy to under stand. It would of been better if you had screen shots of the layers as you were explaining it.

other then that it is a good tutorial. To tell you the truth, I needed it XD

Awesome Button Tut v1.1 Awesome Button Tut v1.1

Better then the other one.

But still not very good. Most good tutorials use screen shots, like mine. Like the guy below said, make it for Actionscript 3, cos I have no Idea how to use it. Please, try harder.

Awesome Button Tutorial Awesome Button Tutorial

...

The background hurt my eyes. Go check my tutorials "Colouring In Flash" and "Ranos's Colouring Tutorial". (can only be found at http://ranos.deviantart.com/art/Ranos -s-Colouring-Tutorial-82757953 reason why, it's 15-16Mb) That is how a tutorial should be made. Not how you've done it.

zagfrog responds:

Well... guess what? i fixed it now stop whining and go to http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /435701 !

Draw Destroy Draw Destroy

Crazy

This game is crazy and very entertaining, it was fun to play.

Tank 2008 Tank 2008

Very cool

This game is very cool. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it's still good.

When I get on to the second level it frezzes(?) on me, which relly sucks.

Jibbix Maze of Death Jibbix Maze of Death

Not bad^-^

This is good for some thing simple. I found it funny when I kepped on loseing my lifes on level 9 XD. I only been able to complet one bound map on startcraft, out all 50 tries.

DestructoTanks DestructoTanks

Good

You did good. It would be a good idea to have more stuff.

S P E E D B A L L S P E E D B A L L

Hmm...

First thing, needs a loading screen. To make this better in my opinion is to add some obsticals and power-ups, but hay, live and luern(XP damn my spelling) It got boring before I got to 10. O_O

nightfalljem responds:

Hahaha! I like humorous reviews that tell me my mistakes more than Shocktastic777... he said "Bullshit you spent hours playing this, it's just a ball that bounces and counts how many times. This game is boring. The only thing that kept me playing was the music. For about 2 minutes"

Yes... but its a COOL ball than bounces and it counts how many COOL times. And this game is COOL boring.... oh wait :P